Thursday, 22 March 2012

FOILS!

Today I recieved my free foil samples from 'Foilco' (foilco.co.uk) and they sent loads! I am so excited to start using them :) Im going to screen print them, layer them and crackle them up to get a gold-leaf effect, and basically get as much out of them as I can. My only regret is that I didn't realise the types of foil they sell, as it's not on the website and the shade card I requested is full of gorgeous colours.

I've tried to scan in the shade card, but being metallic they all came up black, but there are all sorts of metallic shades as well as clear, rainbow, black and gold/silver marble (which I really wish I knew about!), american flag, holographic and oily metallic textures. If anybody wants to request free foils, I would reccomend asking for the shade card first because it's something I regret!

1 comment: