Monday, 2 April 2012

ENTERPRISE FEEDBACK

Today I met with Roy Stanley to discuss my business plan, and Sarah my mentor throughout this experience. We discussed the plans of my business for accessories, and I am amazed and grateful to say he has chosen to sponsor me!!

This means that for the next year of my degree, I will be getting personal professional business help from a millionnaire with tonnes of experience :D which is more than I could of asked for.

I will spend the year developing the brand image, gathering market research and doing a few test runs of my products, before setting up my own website!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaarrrghhhhh! that is absolutely fantastic and well deserved. very proud of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lord! Mel thats such good news! well done you! so proud of you sweety xxxxx

    ReplyDelete