Monday, 14 May 2012

KRISTA. R





I have recently stumbled across this amazing designer on independent accessories website boticca.com, and her work, which is composed of textile pieces embroidered and embellished with Swarovski crystals, is absolutely divine! I think her concept of work is quite similar to mine, although her work is more highly decorated and she has 7 years more experience! I find her work inspiring, showing that sometimes, less is definitely not more, and the bib collar that I am making in particular will be inspired by the level of detail and craftmanship of the works of Krista. The central bib collar is actually quite similar to what I had designed before I even saw her work, so I was very drawn to see what other accessories she has produced, which are equally as impressive. I will be using lots of applique and patchwork in my bib collar, as well as the incorporation on Swarovski crystals and black lace :) I am so excited to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie u are so sweet! Can we follow each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete