Friday, 8 June 2012

MENS BIB PHOTOS







Here are some photographs of my mens bib accessory being modelled. Unfortunately due to timing, I couldn't get proffesional help for these photographs so I took and edited them myself using Photoshop, but I still think the photographs are ok, just not as professional as I would have liked. As this is the first time I have challenged myself with menswear, At first I felt slightly apprehensive about creating a heavily detailled necklace in fear of not being able to make the transition and it ending up too feminine with all of the embellishment. Seeing it modelled and photographed has been great as it shows how the accessory looks on a man, and it is clearly a menswear accessory, and I think this has been achieved by using appropriate thick rugged leather and metallic embellishment rather than glass beads or crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment