Tuesday, 5 June 2012

MOODBOARD FOR THE SHOW


For my degree show, I needed to produce a moodboard which summed up my inspiration for this project, using a range of visuals from different sources. This board shows everything from my initial inspiration which was to combine decorative elements and motifs associated with Ancient Egypt and the youthful grittiness of the 90's Grunge movement. It shows where I found inspiration for my techniques and processes and also for the final products. Unfortunately despite the board being A1 sized, I still couldn't fit everything I wanted onto it, but I am hoping my sketchbook will make up for that! I plan to have this hung in the centre of my space above a mannequin which will showcase a final product, with the rest hung at either side.









No comments:

Post a Comment