Thursday, 27 June 2013

Out with the old, in with the new

Hi there!

Just wanted to let anyone know that may be interested, that I have recently set up a new blog http://melaniekylesaccessories.blogspot.co.uk which I'll be using instead of Urban Peacock. I've set it up specifically for my business so there'll be no bad photos or too much rambling, but I'll still be documenting each step of the way of the design process with imagery and include reviews of local designers, exhibitions and boutiques. I'm really excited for the fresh start of this new blog which I feel signifies my life as a working designer rather than a student designer, so I would really appreciate your support in helping me make that transition and following my journey in creating my business!

Melanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment